Saturday, May 17, 2008

beat it

lol. im addicted to the song beat it by FOB and john mayer.
anyway. ytd was a depressing day. 4-1.. it was so close.. oh well, life needs to continue. i swear to avenge my lost next year. as for my short term goal, i'll take sajc as my outlet for venting frustrations. you guys better buy insurance.

argh.. weng cheong is away in thailand. sawadicup! cup cup cup cup cup cup cup...
when weng cheong is away. the whole family goes out to play! ya. except me :(
mummy is like out enjoying herself, so is sis. and here i am stuck at home.. and BURNT!
stupid sun. why so bright? do you know i almost died? and you gave me a fright in the night. make sure you repay me with sprite! or i'll fight you with all my might and make sure you lose some dendrite.
shit la. wad the pong did i just type...


(for those who cant stand my rhyme)
sorry...
would you please forgive me?
you.. you know.. when i grow up...
i wanna be a taxi driverrrrr...

arghh. CHAO TAR!!!
hmm, but maybe i did go out and play when weng cheong is away :X


No comments: