Saturday, August 2, 2008

i think i ought to get this off my chest.
you know, all these while, my heart has been aching. to see you like this.
all this time while watching you, you always gave me insecurity. it's like you dont even care anymore.
what has happened? care to share? you are not the person i once knew. it really pains me to see you like that. i hate that i love you so...
federer. do you know, all these times while watching you on cable tv. you always gave me insecurity(when you play against nadal) it's like you dont even care about your game anymore.
what has happened? care to share? you are not the federer i once knew. it really pains me to see you like that. are you satisfied with world number 2? i really hope you do clinch back the no.1 spot.
hate that i love you so, federer...

damn NADAL... argh... my heart aches for federer...
this post is gay! arghhhhhh... lol

No comments: