Monday, December 3, 2007

hmmm...

well, i'm currently planning for my1st tennis coaching lesson tml.
need to take many things into account.

anyway. my day was fine. went out training in the morning.
had doubles training and it was real fun.
my partner and i tried many formations including the "I" formation.
hahaha.
overall, training was fruitful.
oh ya... pss...i should have listen to someone's advice on using sunblock. Now im really dark!

then later on went to library with my master. hahha
and it was kinda fun teaching though i forgotten most of my stuffs.
( thanks for helping me borrow the book!)

while on the bus towards home, there was this awful smell. it smelt like fart!
and all e nurses on the bus took out their handkerchiefs to cover their nose.
hahha, i wonder whose fart was that from.
it sure smelt BAD! as bad as rotten eggs+ ba chor mee+avocado juice+cheese.. ewww
( to mark: ITS NOT ME!)

i bet somebody had the final fantasy move called: bad breath, whereby the enemy gets different status effects.

better sign off, later my cpu suffocate!

No comments: