Thursday, December 6, 2007

my back!

argh... my back hurts like crap @P$I*)O#@%()3
all thanks to training. why does my serve add so much pressure on my back and hips.
anyway. it has been raining like crap @P$%*)O#@%()3 this few days, haha.

my days have been so boring... wanna go out but no one to go out with.
only mark ho. damn, feel so gay. everyday go his house to play table tennis and halo...
WHAT KIND OF LIFE IS THIS!!!???

i dont wanna spend my holis like this
actually, i think what i really want now is to go on holiday. i wanna go other countries.
i just realise the last time i travelled was in p6? to australia?
wa lao, all thanks to my tennis comp at the end of the year. always clash, and thats why i missed all my trips.

stoopid la..................................................................................................................................
i better win more matches this time, if not i will not be happy!!!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... my BACKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

which is more painful if it hits your back?
1) tennis ball?
2) volleyball?

ans: my back more painful arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments: