Saturday, January 12, 2008

my 2nd post of the year... how patheic

hi everyone.
my sister isn't at home, so i'm able to use the com! yeah!

anyway, life still has not been great. yaya. i still miss fmss. who doesnt?

many of my frens are asking me to move on. yup. im trying. but its real difficult.

i feel like im a different person now.
i've become very anti social.
after two weeks of JC life, i have yet to make any frens.
whenever i try to strike off a conversation, i just cant find the confidence i used to have while in fmss.
and instead, i always take the easy way out, i end up hanging around with my fmss frens.

oh well, maybe it has nothing to do with me and my confidence, but rather, im still missing my fairfield days.
the jc im at is so different, and its so far away from fmss.
the culture is weird and the way things are run are even weirder.

and to make things worst, i feel like im being avoided by one of my frens.
what have i done to deserve this?

argh... this is super emo. damn.
i'm outta here.

No comments: