Saturday, January 5, 2008

my first post of the year

hey to everyone out there!
finally have the time to blog.
well, many things happened since the new year has started.
it totally dint start off well, and i wonder what other things lie ahead which will throw me totally off track.
i'm not going to elaborate on anything as i'm really disappointed.

anyway, managed to catch up with Ms Ng and the rest for a sumptous dinner. it was real nice of her to treat us. thanks a million
ya and nathanael, its spicy kangkong. not KAHKENG!

orientation was fine. and SL, u guys have put in a commandable effort, do strive on in whatever you do!

really enjoyed myself with you guys(teachers: Ms Ng, Ms Seet, Mr Tan, Ms Tan, Lanz and his batch and the the ex fairsians!). will definitely miss everyone

and oh ya, (to deborah) thanks for the present and card!
you are the earliest one who wished my happy birthday! hahah

well, next week there will be lessons.
looking forward to cca try outs.
time to let out my frustrations!

FMSS, I thank you for changing my life. it is only now i realise how fortunate i am to have studied there.
the teachers are real awesome and seriously, i miss Ms Lim and everyone else, including friends from other levels, the canteen vendors, the cleaners and the LAB Tech too!

and to all my friends who are still studying there, do treasure your time there and cherish every single moment.

hope to see u guys soon!

No comments: