Saturday, February 2, 2008

what a tiring day...

hey. i'm blogging again.
went for training at acjc at 10am.
played doubles a little and training eneded with floorball.
i almost died.

went to fmss after that.
well, i guess my chicken rice was real fragrant. hehe.
kimberly gave me the poor thing look.
yaya. i kinda tempted her with my chicken rice.
sorry la! :)

old boys played the bboys to a three set match after that.
score was 20-25, 25-20, 19-25.
we lost! argh.. and wei hong gave us, the OLD BOYS, punishment!
lol
oh well, went for dinner with mark, abel and jing jie after that.
chat abt tonnes of stuff and laughed like crazy.

anyway. while coming home, i knocked my head against the door of the bus while alighting. ahya. my IQ definitely dropped drastically after that bump.
sigh.

so guys, u better watch out for me as im going to be super random for no reasons. hee.
nites!

No comments: