Monday, March 3, 2008

funny!

hey ppl. here's a short post.
i'm posted to 1SC8 in acjc. but i should be transfering to another class as i changed my combinations. :(
well, nothing much happened in school, except for me staining my uniform with curry! argh. i hate white uniforms... damn! thats why i still love fmss's uni. haha

after lectures and contact time, i raced back to fmss to catch the bus heading towards CCAB. was going to watch the bboys play against Victoria Sec. what the shit! the bus was damn small la! my butt could easily take up 3 seats. ahyo. how can treat old boys like that!? tsk tsk!
anyway, the bus was travelling towards bukit timah area. being bored. we decided to be alert and try to spot Mas Selamat. lol! found no shit!

upon reaching CCAB, mark and i went for some prata to satisfy our stomachs.
and then... it was time for some vball match! wee!
well, boys won the first set 25-21. and dunno why, we switched court.
this time i was seated with a bunch of girly cboys on my left and eleanor tgt with the cgals on my right.
being curious as to why, only some cgals came, i asked our dear fren who was beside me...
wilson: where's the rest?
eleanor: ( whispered sth to jianping)
and within a few seconds, they all burst out laughing! i seriously thought someone injected laughing gas into them.
i asked eleanor wad happened and she said:
"do you know what i thought you said?"
me: no?
eleanor: i thought you asked me where are my breasts!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! omgbbqlolrofl!
ahyo. kids these days... i wonder what they learn at school... eleanor eleanor, how to pass listening comprehension like that?
tsk tsk
then throughout the 2nd set. eleanor and jp keep on laughing at boys from twss.
and i added i couldnt see one of them due to the contrasting jersey colour.
lol
and i had a bunch of gals who cant shout for nuts.
hahaha
but all in all. it was a great day!
weeee...
boys wont 2nd set 25-18 anyways.

oh.. it looks like it was a long post. wahahah!

No comments: