Sunday, March 9, 2008

weeeee

what a day it was!
went to fmss at around 9am to help train boys and gals. it was good to have abel coming back for training. haha
was there till 6 pm before meeting up with the council clique for dinner together with Ms Ng. met up with Joy Sim/Joy Yeo/Nat/Eunice/ and Fion before taking bus 74 to sunset way, our destination!
but something happened on the bus which kinda spoiled my mood.and here it goes:
my ez link card ran out of money, so i used coins. being in outside clothes, i guess the bus driver would wanna confirm my identity. so i asked(in chinese):
wilson: erm, xu yao kan wo the ka ma?
bus driver: fei hua
wilson( pissed off with him, took out my card and said) Student!
bus driver( with a sickening face and tone) TAB la!
wilson: tabbed the card
machine: tsk tsk
and then my ticket came out. upon collecting my ticket, i said KP.

the bus driver heard me so did some other passengers. but i couldnt be bothered.
wa. damn pissed off la. i'm very sure if the bus driver talked to me in a nicer tone, i would definitely been more than happy to produce the card.
just because you bus drivers have more "protection" ever since the the chinese high boy who punched the bus driver incident, doesnt mean you can boss ppl around
ya. i agree that i lost my cool. but come on. thats not the way to talk to passengers.

oh well. onto the dinner. (i guess i had to let out all my steam in order for the food to fill my stomach)
dinner was great. majority of the ppl turned up and they were: Joy yeo/Joy sim/nat/jm/fiona/fion/eunice/abel/mark/caleb/brian/jocelyn koh/julia foo and Ms Ng!
and btw, this wasnt just a session to meet up. it was initated to also celebrate the March baby birthday!

well, everyone was too full to gobble down any cake, but all in all, it was a real great time catching up with everyone of you!

Happy Belated Birthday to Joy Yeo and Joy Sim!
Happy Birthday in advance to Caleb and Jocelyn Koh!

and thanks guys! thanks for making the effort to come down!

anyway. tml is a long day once again
and i've yet to have my photo taking with eleanor. lol
so yups. looking forward to a new day.

so i shall end here! byeee!

No comments: