Thursday, April 10, 2008

haha

whoo. wad a day it was today.
well, firstly, Happy Birthday to my Mother! may she live to a ripe old age and at 100 years of age, i'll still be able to see her blow the candles. :)

hmm, i actually planned for a bouqet of roses to be sent to my mummy's office today. but to my horror, my mum took leave! argh. so this is where the story begins..

after lunching at acsi, me and _ went to my mum's office. (haha, the bus ride there was.. quiet?)
well, we alighted and walked a distance. _ just couldnt walk straight.. hmm. wonder why. lol
got to my mum's office and i went into her office. her staff was kinda shocked as i just barged in. ( hahah, must have thought my mum came back to catch u slacking arh!?)
anyway, left the place as fast as i could. and there i went carrying a bouqet of roses on one hand and _ on my other side. (sure felt weird)
headed for staff club where we settled down( i dint pang seh you ok!?)
supposedly doing homework, but i guess chatting was too tempting.

so it was just yadder yadder donkey kong from 5 plus to 8.
we decided to leave when the rain subsided. walked _ to the bus stop.
(and yeah, thanks for embarrassing me countless time. grr)

_ left and so did i. on the bus home, lots of bangra workers stared at me. tsk. (never seen such pretty flowers i guess)
well, it sure is funny to hold a bouqet of flowers, walking around with _ when its not valentine's day. lol
but all in all. it was a great day.

pss.
dont worry too much k?
u ought to rest. we'll solve this together. no point panicking.
:(

No comments: