Saturday, April 12, 2008

just bored..

1.24 am. what am i still doin online?
hmm, today hasnt been a very productive day for me. went out for training at ccab in morning. played doubles. won 9-6. satisfied? kinda. but can be better.
came back right after training. slept like a pig. and here i am blogging.
sometimes i really wonder. am i up to it? its the a levels. and yet, im not doing much about it. will i be able to promote? i dunno. but at this rate..
my very first a div. tennis match starts on this coming wed. am i up to it?
ive been asking this question for sometime. and i really do doubt my abilities at times.
the only thing that keeps me going is the team. i tell myself. i cant lose. cos i'll let the rest down. i tell myself. if i have to dive for the ball. i will. but. will this be sufficient to bring the team to the finals. i really hope it does.

next week will definitely be the most hectic week of my life. trainings after trainings. i just hope my knee can sustain. tests are coming up too. perfect.

conclusion. im pretty much screwed.

No comments: