Thursday, April 3, 2008

today

mr owyong, mr lim, mr ganesan and robert came to acjc today.
haha. we ex fairsians or aka lau jiaos, are being called back to join in to form the fmss's crest on saturday. its meant to become a genuiness( how to spell? lol) world record. haha. lets just hope I dont screw it up!
anyway, its 13 days to competition. how do i feel? i feel like jelly. wa. i feel as though i lost both my hind limbs. but seriously, super motivated la. just hope my other team mates get back their drive.

well, i woke up late today. shit man. had to trouble my dad to fetch me to school.
hmm, but i realize one thing: my dad shld really take part in F1 racing. he drives as though... never mind, im just glad my mum applied insurance for both me and my dad. :)

had swim pe today too. kinda fun, watching chun hsiang struggle was super funny. woots. didnt mean to be evil.

oh man, i miss mark ho and fatty chng. shit. this post has become gay.
time to stop!

No comments: